Länk till startsidan

Start of upper secondary school

A warm welcome to all new students and guardians at our municipal upper secondary schools. Here you will find everything you need for the start of school.

Get prepared for the start of school

Starting upper secondary school is an exciting time with many new impressions and thoughts.

We want to give you a good start in upper secondary school, which is why we are asking you to fill in some forms and e-services before the first day of school. Students submit their information and consent through the student link below. Guardians must provide their contact details through the guardian link below.

Persons with protected personal data cannot use e-services and must instead contact the receiving school directly, starting no earlier than August 8, 2024

  • Use e-services where possible (requires bank-id)*.
  • If you don't have a Bank-id, you can print out a paper copy of the e-service content instead.
  • If you do not have access to a printer, you can visit a library or Lund municipality community center (Medborgarcenter) for printing.


From August 8 2024, guardians should register their contact information in Edlevo which can be found in Appstore and Google Play. Log in to the app with your bank-id.

  • If you cannot download the app, log in with bank-id in the web version. Click on the menu at the top right, then on "My contact information".
    Edlevo web version
  • If you do not have bank-id, you can contact the child's school, which can provide a login with a user account and password for you.
    You need to be able to receive SMS for verification code in order to use the service.

If technical problems occur, it may help to clear cookies from the browser or to try a different browser. If it still doesn't work, contact the Community center for help.


All forms can be filled in and saved digitally before printing.

All forms are available at Lund municipality community center (Medborgarcenter).

How to find the Community center

Please note the you should bring any forms with you to the first day of school where your mentor will let you know what to do with them.

Safety regulations for sports

The forms fill in by students and guardian.

The PE & Health curriculum requires all students to show consideration for their own safety and the safety of others during course activities. The safety regulations are for the safety and well-being of you and your peers.

Safety protocol - Physical Education & Health Pdf, 169 kB.

Health declaration for apprentices and students

Healthcare work and food handling require a health declaration. Apprentices and students need to fill in a health declaration in connection with workplace learning (APL, arbetsplatsförlagt lärande) in the Child and Recreation Programme, the Health and Social Care Programme and the Restaurant and Food Programme. The aim is to identify infectious diseases and protect both students and the environment.

Select the form (in Swedish) below and submit it to the school nurse.

Health declaration on infectious diseases prior to internships in child and recreation, health and social care programmes Pdf, 906 kB.

Health declaration on infectious diseases prior to internships in the food industry Pdf, 899 kB.

Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the municipality's rules for personal information management and the Patient Data Act.

How Lund municipality processes your personal information  (in Swedish)

Photographing, filming and recording audio of your child in the school (in Swedish)

Special diet

Children and students who cannot eat the regularly served food for medical or special reasons can opt for a special diet.

Information about special diet requirements (in Swedish)

From - Certificate of food allergy Pdf, 294 kB.

Travel grant application

Students beginning their first year of upper secondary school can apply for a travel grant from 10 August.

Information about travel grants (in Swedish)

Travel grant for alternating custody

If you live alternately with both your parents, you can apply for a travel grant for alternating custody if you have at least 6 km walking distance to school from one of your parents and you live about an equal amount of time in both homes. Both your guardians must live in Lund municipality. The application must be made by a student over the age of 18 or their guardian if the student is under the age of 18.

Application for a travel grant in the case of alternating custody  Pdf, 449 kB. (in Swedish)

School start information for each school

To get more information from your new school about times for the roll call, school books and other useful information before starting school, please visit the school page (in Swedish).


Dela sidan:

Hjälpte informationen på denna sida dig?