Lysmasken - Crisis centre for children and youngsters
For children and teenagers who have experienced violence, threats and disputes within the family.
We know that you are not alone. Lots of children and teenagers live in families where they experience violence or threats.
We can offer you an opportunity
- to talk about your experiences one-to-one with an adult an opportunity
- to join a group where you can meet people of your age facing a similar situation
We want you to have the opportunity to discover that you are not alone
- discover that you are not alone
- share your feelings
- understand that it’s not your fault when adults argue or fight
- get help to deal with the situation and move on
If you would like to meet one of us, join a group or just ask us about something, you can call, write a letter or ask an adult to help you get in touch with LYSMASKEN.
You will find our address and phone number below.
Lysmasken is run jointly by Eslöv, Hörby, Höör, Kävlinge, Lomma, Lund, Staffanstorp, and the
Church of Sweden.
You find information in Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Somali, and Thai below.