Bowling alley with 12 lanes
Lund's Bowlinghall is open to everyone. Here you can play at favorable prices.
Closed for the season
We are now closed down for the season. Depending on the situation with the Covid-19 pandemic, we will open up
again for a new season on wednesday the 4nd of August.
The bowling alley has twelve courses of high quality. They are accessibility-adapted and have digital scoring. All tracks have folding bumpers / fences for the gutters. However, the fence can not be adjusted individually - the children's fence is either up or down for all players on the selected course. In the event of misuse of the child fence, these are removed from the track.
NOTE! The cafe is closed for the time being pending a new tenant. It is possible to bring your own coffee.
|Monday:||10.00 - 20.00|
|Tuesday:||10.00 - 20.00|
|Wednesday:||10.00 - 21.00|
|Thursday:||10.00 - 20.00|
|Friday:||10.00 - 21.00|
|Saturday:||12.00 - 21.00|
|Sunday:||12.00 - 18.00|
Prices of bowling are decided by the Board of the community and is depending on age and when you'd like to play.
All our prices below is for a lane and for 55 minutes.
Monday to Friday before 6 PM - (Except from hollidays)
|Youngsters (Up to 17 years of age)||SEK 81|
|Family (Max 5 persons including max 2 adults)||SEK 120|
Saturdays, Sundays and Weekdays, which are nouned as hollidays, before 6 PM
|Price no matter of age||SEK 155|
Monday to Thursday after 6 PM
|Price no matter of age||SEK 165|
Fridays and Saturdays after 6 PM - (Dimmed lightning and louder music)
|Price no matter of age||SEK 185|
Rental of bowling shoes
It is mandatory to use bowling shoes while playing. If you don't own a real pair of bowlingshoes, we have shoes that you can rent for a small cost of SEK 10. Shoes are included in the course price for players younger than 18 years. Tennisshoes or similar with a rubbersole are not to be used on a bowlingcourse.
The bowling alley is cash free. You can pay with most debit cards except AmericanExpress. It is also possible to pay via swish. Our Swish number is 123 131 99 46.
Good to know
- All games are at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to play without an adult present.
- Bowling alleys should be booked by phone or directly at the bowling alley reception. Courses booked via email are invalid if you have not received a confirmation from the staff that the course has been booked.
- The bowling alley has no socks for sale or loan, so for you who rent your bowling shoes: always make sure to have socks with or on you.
- Bowling shoes are available in sizes 28-49. If you have smaller or larger feet than that, you can play in the socks. Note! Outdoor shoes or sneakers with a rubber sole must not be used.
- After the game is over, put shoes and balls back in place.
- The entire bowling alley is smoke and alcohol free.