Bowling alley with 12 lanes
Lund's Bowlinghall is open to everyone. Here you can play at favorable prices.
Due to the Swedish Public Health Agency's (Folkhälsomyndigheten) stricter general advice, the municipality of Lund is taking measures to counteract the spread of infection. Therefore the bowling alley is closed until January 24th.
The bowling alley has twelve courses of high quality. They are accessibility-adapted and have digital scoring. All tracks have folding bumpers / fences for the gutters. However, the fence can not be adjusted individually - the children's fence is either up or down for all players on the selected course. In the event of misuse of the child fence, these are removed from the track.
NOTE! The cafe is closed for the time being pending a new tenant. It is possible to bring your own coffee.
|Monday:||10.00 - 20.00|
|Tuesday:||10.00 - 20.00|
|Wednesday:||10.00 - 21.00|
|Thursday:||10.00 - 20.00|
|Friday:||10.00 - 21.00|
|Saturday:||12.00 - 21.00|
|Sunday:||12.00 - 18.00|
The prices are divided into different categories. See in the illustration below which category applies for which times. Our prices apply per course and hour (55 minutes)
Price category A: Weekdays 10.00-18.00
Youth under 18 years
* Family prize refers to a course where adults and children play together.
Price category B: Monday to Thursday 18.00-21.00 and Saturdays and Sundays 10.00-18.00
Price per course regardless of age SEK 150.
Price category C - Friday and Saturday 18.00-21.00
Price per course regardless of age SEK 180
Rental of bowling shoes
Bowling shoes are included in the course price for young people. For others, this costs SEK 10.
The bowling alley is cash free. You can pay with most debit cards except AmericanExpress. It is also possible to swish. Our Swish number is 123 131 99 46.
Good to know
- All games are at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to play without an adult present.
- Bowling alleys should be booked by phone or directly at the bowling alley reception. Courses booked via email are invalid if you have not received a confirmation from the staff that the course has been booked.
- The bowling alley has no socks for sale or loan, so for you who rent your bowling shoes: always make sure to have socks with or on you.
- Bowling shoes are available in sizes 28-49. If you have smaller or larger feet than that, you can play in the socks. Note! Outdoor shoes or sneakers with a rubber sole must not be used.
- After the game is over, put shoes and balls back in place.
- The entire bowling alley is smoke and alcohol free.