MYP Visual Art Teacher
Lund skapar framtiden – med kunskap, innovation och öppenhet! Vi vågar tänka stort, visa handlingskraft och med tillit låta nya idéer växa till hållbara lösningar. Vill du vara med och skapa framtiden med oss?
ISLK - International School of Lund is an IB World School authorized to teach the IB Primary Years Programme and the Middle Years Programme. The school works in close collaboration with Katedralskolan where the IB Diploma Programme is offered. ISLK is a growing school and has appr. 470 students at the moment. More information about the school can be found at: https://lund.se/en/islk/
The working language and the language of instruction at ISLK is English. The application must be written in English to be considered.
In this position you will:
- Teach and provide planning following the IB MYP curriculum model, using an inquiry conceptual-based approach in teaching and learning in the subject of Visual Art
- Work in alignment with the standards and practices of the IB MYP framework
- Role model the IB Learner profile and mission statement
- Being a mentor for students i a specific year group
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The working language and language of instruction at ISLK is English. The application must be written in English to be considered.
The position may start with a probation time of 6-12 months. After the agreed period of time the position will be turned into a permanent position if agreed by both parties.
Qualifications and experience
- Certified and trained MYP Visual Art teacher
- High proficiency in English: fluent in speaking, reading and writing
- Training of working with inclusive practices
- Proven strengths in collaboration
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Previous IB MYP teaching experience
- Proven experience using and digital tools to enhance learning opportunities
- Excellent collaborative, organizational and communication skills
- Certified to teach other MYP subjects
- Learning support/inclusive education training/experience
- IB training
- Previous IB MYP, DP or PYP teaching experience
- Experience of working in a multicultural and multilingual community
- Trained/experience in photo/film
- Knowledge of other languages
- Experience of exhibitions
Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-06-09